Time to get excited! Create your tailormade package
We love Evolution 2, a french ski school that's brilliantly tailored to the British market and with great prices.
Evolution 2 is much more than a ski and adventure school! Whatever your child's level, their ski and outdoor instructors will share their enthusiasm and knowledge to help your children learn and develop and have a great time in the process.
Maximum of 8 children per class.
One you have booked your lessons please email us to let us know your child's standard from the below.
• The Yetison level is aimed at children from 4/5 years old to discover the pleasure of sliding or to continue the progression after the Panda.
•The Petit Yeti level is for children 6 years old or over and have never skied, or under 6 years old having already had their first experience on skis.
•Level Yeti 1 is aimed at children capable of independently snowplough turning on green slopes.
•The Yeti 2 level is aimed at children who have already skied, are comfortable on green and easy blue slopes, and who are approaching parallel skiing.
• The Yeti 3 level is aimed at children who are able to progress on blue slopes parallel skiing.
•The Super Yeti level is aimed at children who are able to progress on red slopes parallel skiing.
• Sunday lessons start at 9:30.
• Mid season prices are for weeks: 51, 1, 6, 9, 14 and 15.
• Peak season prices are for weeks: 52, 7 and 8.
Please select your options from the dropdown menu below, when you are ready click add to trip to finalise your selection.
Once you have selected all the things you would like to confirm now please click on "your trip" to complete your booking".
You can come back and confirm any bits you arent sure about yet at a later stage.